Our Custom Laser Marking Capabilities
When you come to Telesis Technologies, Inc. for custom laser marking machines, you can expect state-of-the-art solutions individualized to your unique applications. Whether you need to mark parts in hard-to-reach locations, achieve demanding cycle times or adhere to error-proof requirements, we can design a custom system to get the job done.
As a one-stop shop for all your laser engraving needs, we pride ourselves on developing turnkey solutions that emphasize our extensive range of manufacturing capabilities, from powder-coating to automation to damage-proofing. We can also produce custom systems designed to mark any material you require, such as:
- Metal: Our machines can engrave metals like stainless steel, aluminum, brass, titanium and copper.
- Wood: Types of wood our systems mark include natural wood, cork, plywood, chipboard, precious woods and others.
- Plastic: Our custom marking machines can work with plastics like silicone, vinyl, polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Paper: Paper materials you can engrave include cardboard, art paper, corrugated cardboard and fine paper.
- Stone: You can laser mark brick, marble, natural stone, ceramic, granite or porcelain.
- Leather: Our solutions engrave leathers ranging from natural to synthetic to suede.
- Glass: We’ll customize your machine to work with glass windows, mirrors, bottles and more.