Traceability is crucial in the manufacturing industry, ensuring that all products are comprehensively monitored across every stage of the supply chain, from manufacturing to distribution to the moment they reach the end consumer. CO2 laser marking machines play a significant role in this process. They print unique identifiers like serial numbers, bar codes and QR codes on products that manufacturers can use to glean valuable track and trace information.
At Telesis Technologies, Inc., we develop innovative and efficient CO2 laser engraving machines that set the standard for quality and durability. We engineer our permanent marking systems with high-quality materials that stand the test of time.
CO2 Laser Marking System Features
CO2 marking machines produce permanent marks on the surface of nonmetallic and organic materials by electronically stimulating carbon dioxide gas emissions. They mark surfaces using small dots that facilitate a more consistent material appearance by minimizing the risk of radial chipping and cracking.
Our proven CO2 marking systems are equipped with a powerful galvo-steered beam suited for heavy-duty applications. These marking machines require zero consumables, enabling them to speed up processes in packing and labeling operations by forming up to 1,300 characters per second in automated environments.
Telesis Technologies, Inc. offers two types of CO2 laser marking machines:
- CO2 10: This machine model operates at 10 watts.
- CO2 30: The CO2 30 delivers 30-watt operation.
Proven Flexibility and Practicality
Investing in a powerful and efficient CO2 laser engraving system from Telesis Technologies, Inc. means experiencing a wide range of benefits, including:
- Material marking versatility: Our CO2 lasers are great for marking organic materials like wood, rubber, paper and ceramic.
- Installation flexibility: These CO2 laser marking systems are equally capable of stationary bench-top use and mark-on-the-fly installations.
- Powerful operation: CO2 lasers are powerful and efficient, making them an excellent choice for heavy industrial and high-duty cycle applications.
- High-speed marking: CO2 laser engravers have faster marking speeds than other machines, producing more products in less time.
- Cost-efficiency: You can purchase CO2 laser marking machines at a lower price than other permanent marking technologies.